Droid X Phone account locked?Support

Last Updated:

1. jhy001

jhy001 New Member This Topic's Starter

Aug 14, 2010
    Menu -> Settings -> Accounts -> Phone (Backup Assistant) Padlocked?

Mine is locked. Is anyone else's? I saw a thread where someone belived it happened at the Verizon Store when they synced the phone for the end user. Just like they did for me with no explanations.

Could this be why contacts created on my phone seem to be invisible to all kinds of syncing?

2. Nightwind Hawk

Nightwind Hawk Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Mine has a little symbol of a lock next to it, if that's what you're asking? However, I haven't set it up... I don't know what the purpose of the Backup thing is if we're using something like Google to sync our contacts with.

As for the contacts not syncing, this isn't the first time I've heard of it... when i add a contact on mine, it says specifically that it's apart of Phone Contacts from Google.... I think that's what yours might be missing. Unless it's linked to your Google account, it won't sync to Google - or atleast this is my understanding!

Perhaps do a search in this forum for syncing issues with google contacts, I know it's been talked about before! Or maybe someone else can come clear things up here :)