Droid X pricing?

1. fritzo

fritzo Member

Hey guys, getting my GNEX next week! Gonna sell my Moto Droid X on eBay or Craigslist. Question is how much is a good starting price. Not trying to rip anyone off. I've had it since April. Couple scratches, has Gingerbread, clean ESN. So, need some advice. thanx!

Advertisement
  2. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

I hear of them being had for $120 - $150 all the time.
  3. quickaudi

quickaudi Well-Known Member Contributor

$100 is a good start point
    trophynuts likes this.
  4. OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy Well-Known Member

Within the past week there were at least 2 very clean ones in the Classified here.

I had an agreement for $100 for just the first phone but over 2 days the seller couldn't be bothered enough to complete the transaction. On the third day of trying I did another deal for the 2nd one for $100 for just the phone. I'd just ordered an extended battery and door and another charger before I even went for the first phone. (This X is a have no insurance back up for me.) I really didn't need any extras with the new phone. $100 for a good condition X is a great deal in my book.

Bruce in Ocala, FL
  5. brianwlkr

brianwlkr New Member

My wife got a nice one with 16Gb card dock and data cable for $104 shipped. Ebay
  6. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

I sold mine with media dock, windshield mount, car charger, wall charger, new SGP screenie, silicone case; for 150$
  7. Ricanspider

Ricanspider Member

I got mine for $100 including accessories that came with it.
  8. Idunno

Idunno Well-Known Member

Mine was $80 with case and charger, perfect condition... those were friend prices of course so I'd say $100 is reasonable if its in nice shape. $150 max if its absolutely pristine in box condition... but you can expect $100. List it for $120 and let them talk you down to $100 so they think they're getting a deal, that way you both win.