Droid X ROMs and Themes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

There are a few other themes listed over on the xda site.

Advertisement
    :
    seen03 likes this.
  2. D13

D13 Well-Known Member

Alright I will get on it as soon as I get home. kinda of hard to do it from your phone:D
  3. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

4. Piiman

Piiman Well-Known Member

Would be nice to specify if they are for 2.2 or 2.1
  5. D13

D13 Well-Known Member

6. SimsDelt

SimsDelt Well-Known Member

This is awesome... needs to be stickied. So people will keep asking where to find all the themes and roms.
  7. D13

D13 Well-Known Member

Its in THE Sticky, thats how we are doing it for now on:D
  8. Mojorisen

Mojorisen Well-Known Member

Thanks for making it happen! :D
  9. Piiman

Piiman Well-Known Member

Man some of these are hard to install. Not for the squeamish
  10. Androider4Life

Androider4Life Well-Known Member

THANKS FOR THIS POST. You gotta search 10 forums to find anything. LOL...This theme listing needs posted on droidxforums.com
  11. D13

D13 Well-Known Member

sorry I am only programed to run on androidforums:D

@Piiman I will try to get to work on differentiating between 2.1 and 2.2, although I think most are 2.2
  12. supercell

supercell Member

Thanks for this. Geez, the bots are really friendly here!
  13. Piiman

Piiman Well-Known Member

It's hard to even tell with some of them. I've tried to install three of them and had no luck . The Red Overlord has a MD5 ,mismatch and that Black 938 (?) has three pages of instructions and hidden links I"m not sure I have the right on or not. Another one I had to copy the services.jar and once i did that nothing worked. IN short all the good looking ones have hard instructions or just didn't work. DAMN IT I want EASY to install themes!! :D

OH and what's the deal with white text on light gray backgrounds (which seems very popular in themes)YOU CAN'T READ CRAP

I really like the looks of the red overlord so if anyone gets it installed let me know how you did it.

Thanks
  14. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Well-Known Member

xtreme from xda (forgot who does it) its pretty great too, its basically revolution with red accents instead of green!
  15. D13

D13 Well-Known Member

16. Bad4u

Bad4u New Member

First of all thanks to the OP for this thread

Second I have a few people running my theme and no one has reported an MD5 mismatch. For Support you should post in my original thread :D
  17. Piiman

Piiman Well-Known Member

Yeah I can see that but I downloaded it twice and used the nandroid restore and both times I get the mismatch. Maybe I don't have the right version It's a little hard to tell from your page. It's seems to have lots of additions as the theme grew. Could probably use a little reorganizing.

I'll look it over soon and if I still have trouble I'll post on your page.

**update **
    I had this website confused with the black 938 (?) site. It the black site that is all cluttered. But this is the one with the mismatch MD5. I also noticed, when i went to retry it again yesterday, that your link to the file is down now. Was there a problem with it after all?
  18. SimsDelt

SimsDelt Well-Known Member

19. D13

D13 Well-Known Member

20. Androider4Life

Androider4Life Well-Known Member

Hey, its eXtremeDX from DroidXforums, Thanks for the constant updates to the list!!!!! Wonder if we should change the post on the other forum to look like this one to save people the clicks. I could modify the orginal post. Let me know cause I dont wanna step on your toes.
  21. D13

D13 Well-Known Member

no,no go right ahead:D
  22. D13

D13 Well-Known Member

updated again
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.