Droid X Sena Ultraslim available for pre-order NOW!Accessories

Last Updated:

1. hkklife

hkklife Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yes! Finally!

Just got my pre-order in. They're offering these for $26.99 as a pre-order special, expected to be available for shipment Sept 15th. Total today was $31.98 shipped, and well worth it based on my past experience with Sena cases for my Droid 1 & various Palm OS devices.

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : Droid X Leather Cases UltraSlim for Motorola

Now what to do about the Fortte case I just ordered last week....I guess i'll keep both and see which one I prefer. Right now I have the Verizon black silicone cover on it as a temporary fix.

Advertisement
  2. TheXFactor

TheXFactor Well-Known Member

A quick question for you guys using this type of case. When I have my phone on the table and it rings, I can hear it fine. If there's any background noise it becomes more difficult to hear. This is with the ringtone set to max volume and a very loud ringtone.

How the hell do you hear this thing ring when it's in a case like that? I would think it's damn near impossible.

3. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

A thin, leather sheath for $30?! I think I'll wait for Sedeio or Otterboxes' offerings...

4. Ric WRX

Ric WRX Well-Known Member

I wanted the Sena also and I ordered the Forte also. I bet we would get the Sena before the Forte.

5. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

+1

6. nynvolt

nynvolt Well-Known Member

There is a case for every purpose, for me this would be perfect. I have been carrying my old phone in the bag my old Zune came with. I prefer to pocket carry. At work I wouldn't be able to hear the ringer anyway.

At home I prefer to not have a case. So those snap together cases wouldn't hold up well. With all the putting it on and off.

For the record, I can't hear my phone in my pocket anyway. Sure hope that's addressed soon.

Nice find, thanks.