Droid X Stuck at Boot-loader

Last Updated: 2011-10-06 03:27:42
  1. MyPandas

MyPandas New Member

I Installed Maderstock from my Sd Card then tried to Update My Phone and it said it was successful but when it rebooted it went to the red Motorola Logo then to Bootloader 30.04.

Advertisement
  2. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja VIP Member

flash the 2.3.340 froyo sbf file, or the 4.5.602 sbf file and you will be fine, your already in bootloader mode and thats all you need for right now, make sure your battery has enough juice to complete this task.
  3. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

4. MyPandas

MyPandas New Member

I am using Rsd Lite 5.4.4 and when my phone connects and I try to Sbf. It fails and says chipset error 73.
  5. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

try this

Alternate SBF for .602
    Aggie12 updated his Linux CD for the new .602 SBF. If you don't want to use RSD Lite then use his CD found here -> Creating a bootable linux CD soley to SBF *headache free* . After the SBF from his bootable Linux CD follow the instructions above in reference to booting into stock recovery and doing a factory reset. Using either method of SBF it is recommended (most of the time necessary) to do a factory reset to clean out all the old data from your system. If you don't factory reset you will most likely boot-loop until you do reset.
    MyPandas likes this.
  6. MyPandas

MyPandas New Member

I f*****g love you