I have had my DX since it came out in July... I work in a Rural area in a Cinderblock and brick building so my reception when I am at work sucks to say the least which I know kills my battery, but... I have tweeked it enough that I get about 18 hours of battery life during a normal day. The problem I have noticed is that about once a week my battery goes from 80% to 10% in about 20 minutes and the back of the phone gets warm. If I pull the battery for about 10 min. It works fine for another week or so. Any one else seeing something like this?