• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid X will not turn on!!!!!

I have been trying to turn it on for a couple hours now. The white motorola symbol shows up when I hold down the power button, but it stays frozen on that. It does not matter what I do, ive taken the battery out, put it on and off the charger etc. I've tried everything I can think of and cannot get it to fully power on.

The phone was running real slow so I turned it off and now this is happening and I cannot get it to turn on again. I cannot even do a hard reset. If anyone knows how to solve this problem please help me.

I have been trying to turn it on for a couple hours now. The white motorola symbol shows up when I hold down the power button, but it stays frozen on that. It does not matter what I do, ive taken the battery out, put it on and off the charger etc. I've tried everything I can think of and cannot get it to fully power on.

The phone was running real slow so I turned it off and now this is happening and I cannot get it to turn on again. I cannot even do a hard reset. If anyone knows how to solve this problem please help me.

Is it rooted or stock? Plug it into the wall charger for a while, then pull the battery, reinsert it and try turning it on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones