1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Droid X2 Arriving at Non-Verizon Retail stores 5/19, who is getting one?

1. John58543

John58543 Well-Known Member

Supposedly X2 is going to be for sale at Best Buy and other non corporate Verizon stores...who's going to be among the first to get one?

I plan on trying to get one tomorrow.

Advertisement
  2. fastpicker89

fastpicker89 Well-Known Member

I'll be there. My Best Buy opens at 10, I'll be there at 10:45.
  3. John58543

John58543 Well-Known Member

Just ordered mine on VZW website, got otterbox case as well and overnighted for $211 (tax and all). Phone was $149 (used my last annual upgrade)...get 30% discount on accessories (corporate discount)...thought it was pretty nice deal. I'll post pics and thoughts on the phone tomorrow!
  4. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

Nothing at the two where I live. They knew nothing about a launch today, either.