Droid XPreorder???

1. X.droid.X

X.droid.X Guest

Hey guys
    I'm new to the forum and I have a question.
    I am FO'SHO getting the Droid X BUT does anybody know when you can start to preorder it online?? I can't find the date anywhere.

Advertisement
  2. damstr

damstr Well-Known Member

Best Buy is the only place accepting pre orders currently and by the looks of things Verizon wont be doing pre orders.
  3. jmims

jmims Well-Known Member

It started today. There is another thread about the pre-order. Just so you know.
  4. lexluthor

lexluthor Well-Known Member

So to get it from Verizon, only way, it seems, will be to order in on the morning of the 15th when it officially comes out?
  5. Gamble

Gamble Well-Known Member

As it stands right now it appears so. Either go directly to a Verizon store and buy one in person, or order off of Verizon's website on the 15th.
  6. Shamrock13

Shamrock13 Well-Known Member

Well, I hope VZW decides to announce on Monday that they're going to be accepting preorders about a day or 2 before they release the phone because I'm so excited for that thing.
  7. shotinthenads

shotinthenads Well-Known Member

Ooooppppssss...
    pirahna likes this.
  8. Or u can preorder from best buy
  9. Shamrock13

Shamrock13 Well-Known Member

I would prefer to go directly through VZW just because I'm on an employee account or else I would have went through Best Buy.
  10. j_ryan

j_ryan Well-Known Member

I'd also like to find out about preordering directly through Verizon. My closest Best Buy is 75 miles away and they don't seem to allow preordering online.