1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Droid ZapGeneral

1. Cincybearcatfan

Cincybearcatfan Well-Known Member

I think this is the feature that I would use much more if it were developed so that all phones (Android and iOS) could zap up and down. I don't know anyone else with a new Droid Mini, Ultra or Maxx so catching a photo is pretty much useless.

I've zapped up a photo as a novelty to my son's phone (my old Gnex) but he's not really into it because he can't send them back.

This is a feature that if not developed and placed out there for all, should die.

Advertisement
    :
  2. tweak4

tweak4 Well-Known Member

Agreed. I downloaded the app to my Nexus 7 to try out, but when I realized that the "other" device could only receive and not send anything back, I lost interest pretty quickly. If it worked fully with all Android phones, it would be more useful. If it worked with all smartphones, then they'd have something...
  3. 18t

18t Well-Known Member

sadly this is always a problem. each company must have their own ways to attract people to buy their product over another. hopefully one day there will be a universal standard and we wont have to deal with this.
  4. Outatime

Outatime Well-Known Member Contributor

Well they got it half right. There's an app so you can do it with non-Moto phones, but it only downloads. It doesn't upload. Add that function and you're set. I thought in one of the early reviews they said that upload functionality was being considered for the future.