droid1 to Dinc

Last Updated:

1. Kp1387

Kp1387 Active Member This Topic's Starter

So after many calls to verizon and several refurb moto droids, verizon has finally agreed to get me a diffrent device. The rep said I was to receive a Dinc on Friday. I was told to mail back my droid 1 when I receive my Dinc. Now I just received an email from verizon stating the the Dinc they were sending me was infact a refurb unit.

Now my question is this, will they be sending me a charger and battery and all the other things with this phone? Or is it going to be like the moto droid refurbs? Cuz the moto refubs I got I had to reuse my battery,mem card and battery cover.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

You should ask them - normally I would say yes, but stranger things have happened....

One person I know got a replacement phone that was not the same, and they did not get a charger, and they were contemplating buying it

Another user said the phone came drop shipped from one location but all the accessories came from another....

3. JM33

JM33 Well-Known Member

I can't say for sure, never replaced with VZW yet. With ATT I had a few refurbs sent for the same phone, same deal no new battery etc., but when they finally upgraded to the new model (refurb) I got all new. Assuming they use a different battery and I'm sure the charger is different, you will likely get those with the new phone. I'm sure someone will be able to verify this though.

4. smacky

smacky Banned

They will send you a charger, cable, battery, and battery cover. If they don't, call them up and ask them what you're supposed to do, buy it?

The tech I talked to when my transfer cable didn't come in said he would 2 day it to me, no questions asked.

5. Kp1387

Man I sure hope they send that stuff cuz I'm definatly not buying it lol

6. Kp1387

Still no word from Verizon.......Friday can't come soon enough

7. xADRx

xADRx Active Member

theyll send u everything that usually comes with the fone. charger battery etc. ive had experience with this in the past.