• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droidbox T8 no sky sports

Brittas68

Lurker
Jul 17, 2015
The droidbox T8 I have just bought has no trouble playing movies. When navigating to any sky sports 1,2,3 I have yet to connect. Friends with the droidstick version of the T8 with wookie on it seem to have no problems. Am I missing an easy way to get sky sports to work. I always seem to get a check your log message. Should I have gone with droidsticks perhaps?

ok so at the moment i am using the droidbox wizard and I believe I am using kodi 14.2...will i be replacing my version of xbmc with wookie or is it the wizard that is being replaced. Will the droidbox be locked at all or can any chances be made? My friends at work have the droidstick T8 which uses wookie. The only difference is that they seem to have access to sportsdonkey. This seems to play sky sports in HD. ( so they say) I thought sports donkey was a subscription service?
I have full sky subscription might use this for when we go away to spain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones