• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help droidemu help

1egit

Lurker
Apr 22, 2011
so, im new to the forums, just got myself an lg apex and i downloaded the full droidemu app cause im a dork like that, and having an snes in my pocket is an amazing thing... i was just wondering if anyone could help me out with the settings though... i noticed my sound quality blows... horribly... and so i just play with it on mute most of the time... also, from time to time my screen will flash black, then the game will seem to run differently, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse... i just stepped up from a blackberry tour, so this is a huge improvement.. but i do wish i could get my snes to run a little bit better, just playing some rpg's... breath of fire one at the moment... any help would be greatly appreciated... sorry for the rambling...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones