Droidrio

1. droidrio

droidrio Member

Hello team,
    I am just new to this android forum, i am a total newbie.
    I have just got my first android smartphone, a Sony Xperia S.
    Everyday i am learning new stuff and finding new things i can do with my android phone, i am totally amazed by the features and apps on it.
    I have been on this forum so much since i got my phone just over three weeks ago, everytime i had a question or a problem i googled them,
    and this phandroid forum kept coming up with people suffering from similar questions or problems as me, so i thought it was about time i joined,
    so that i can have direct contact with fellow android users, so we can chat and discuss any issues we have, and to be honest, i would appriciate all the help i can get from fellow users who will no doubt, be more technically gifted than me.

Yours sincerely,

droidrio. . . . .

Advertisement
    :
  2. Bren S.

Bren S. Well-Known Member

Welcome droidrio
    Yep this forum is great for information,so glad it exists and that you found it. :)
    If you haven't already found it here is a link to a forum on Experia S
    Sony Xperia S - Android Forums
    droidrio likes this.
  3. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Glad to have you aboard.
    droidrio likes this.
  4. droidrio

droidrio Member

Thank you Bren S, for your quick and positive reply, it was nice to waken up and see that one of the community had acknowledged my existence here in phandroid.
    I have a couple of quick questions if you wouldnt mind helping me out?

How do i get my picture/avatar to show up like you have on your post, i have a picture/avatar in my profile but when i wrote that yesterday my picture avatar hasnt shown up with my post, why is this and how do i rectify it?
    And secondly, i have a multitude of questions or should i say mini problems i would like to discuss with other users to see if they can help me resolve my android issues, how do i go about starting a thread or topic for people to answer me and reply, chat and discuss?
    If you or anyone else out there could help me with any of these things it would be much appreciated, Thanks again Bren S, you have put a smile on this androids face.

Peace & Love. . . . .
  5. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

The avatar has to be be within the parameters of the site, I believe, when you click to upload your avatar it will tell you max size, I think it is 80 x 80

And to start a new thread in a section, simply hit the [​IMG] button top left of the section.
    droidrio likes this.
  6. droidrio

droidrio Member

As i said to Bren S, thank you DonB, it feels great to know this is such a tight knit community full of friendly, helpfull people. If you know the answer to any of the questions outlined i my reply to Bren S, I would much appreciate it if you could help me out with a little bit of knowledge, i have never been in a forum before, so im not really sure how to start of asking questions in a specific thread. Thanks again DonB. Peace
    DonB likes this.