DroidSail App2SD not working on rooted Optimus L3

1. Sharan49

Sharan49 Member

I just rooted my LG Optimus L3.Tried to move apps to SD card via Link2SD but my SD card doesn't have the partitions required to use the app.Couldn't figure out how to make these partitions so i downloaded DroidSail Super App2SD Lite.Tried to move apps using it.Checked the requirements like root access and USB debugging enabled.After moving the apps to sd card,when I checked my storage, i figured none of the apps got moved to sd card.They just got shifted to my internal memory.Why is this happening????? Any other way to move apps to sd card on rooted devices?? Why isn't DroidSail working??.Please help me.Thanks :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. Sharan49

Sharan49 Member

Anyone???? :-(
  3. RyanB

RyanB Distributor of Awesome VIP Member

4. Sharan49

Sharan49 Member

Yes I tried that but it didn't work. That's the reason I rooted my phone. Dies DroidSail App2SD require partitions on SD card??
  5. RyanB

No idea, and it's been a while since I've been rooted. I'm going to see if I can dig up another thread that might give you some root-relevant help. I would also recommend you try the root sub-forum for your LG, as someone may have already found a work-around for your issue
  6. RyanB