• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help DROIDx Camera issue

I've gotten the grey icon occasionally. If you wait a while, it will usually change to the full gallery. I guess it's an issue with the image hanging during writing, or just the gallery not being able to read the SD card. Either way, it sucks. And yes, I have had maybe 3 photos in the past 6 months that just haven't saved to the SD card. The last time was just last Thursday. I don't know what the issue is.

Upvote 0
Sounds like an sdcard problem. Either it needs fixing (file system.. check for errors) or replacing. :D

Yeah, you're probably right. I have a brand new 16GB card laying around, I should at least copy everything off the one in the phone onto that one and swap to see if that helps. I have a trip to Vegas coming up in a month, and I want to make sure I'm ready with a camera that works all the time!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones