DROIDX ICE on lock screenSupport

Last Updated:

1. dsang22

dsang22 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi All. I did a factory reset and prior to that I had the ability to add 2 "ICE" (in case of ermergency contact) to my phone that will allow users to call pre programed numbers. This icon was to the right of the existing emergency call icon on the lock menu. Im pretty sure I did not download an app to get this but now its gone and all i have is the emergency manual dial option. Does anyone know where I can find this setting?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. dsang22

Anyone? please help?

3. vetvipe

vetvipe Well-Known Member

This is the first I have heard of it, but i would be interested in knowing how to put "ICE" on the lock screen as well.

4. dsang22

I can tell you for sure I had this on my phone before reset. i set up two contacts for calling. Once the phone is locked, at the bottom you will see emergency call and ICE contacts. you can call pre programed number in there with phone being locked.
    I just cant remember whether it was a stock app or did i download which im pretty sure I didnt. I just need to find a way to get it back...
    =(.

Thks

5. vetvipe

vetvipe Well-Known Member

Actually I found it in the lower right hand corner on the homepage, the white contact person. It should be the first contact in the opening page.

6. dsang22

YESSS. THATS IT.
    Thanks!!

7. ChiefHopper

ChiefHopper Well-Known Member

Yeah. Mine was there from Day 1. I just paid attention this morning and it is GONE!

Darn modern computers...:D