DroidX Man - Help neededSupport

Last Updated:

1. JamesRJohnson

JamesRJohnson New Member This Topic's Starter

Holy cow! New to the site and can't get your help soon enough. After many years with the "Perfect Storm" (1 and 2) i finally decided to get away from what I thought was the evil of Blackberry. 10 days and 3 Droid X's later...I am not happy about this move.

Parts of this phone are amazing. Now...if I could just get it to stop merging contacts into one, deleting some on handheld and some on desktop, not deleting some on handheld, adding an email contact to my desktop if I sent an email from my phone but not add it to my desktop and even taking into account the extra built in contacts Verizon adds, come anywhere close to having the same number of contacts on both desktop and handheld!

I love that I can ask this to text my wife, tell her what I want and it sends the text! But WTF with this contact manager!

Anyone? Bueller?

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Welcome aboard.

Moving this to the X section for you. Hopefully the guys there can get you on the right path!

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

And welcome to one of the challenges of MotoBlur. I'm not sure if there's much of a solution yet to this "feature" of MotorBlur.

4. dylo22

dylo22 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to ask. Are you using gmail account to sync your contacts? If you are, any changes you make on your phone will be reflected in your google contacts - vice versa.