• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dropbox linked to Gallery

I have the same issue. I also cannot see my Facebook pictures in the gallery anymore. When I go to "Accounts" in my phone settings, I cannot see the option anymore to sync the pictures. So it seems that this functionality has been removed. This is kind of strange, as there is not option to extend the storage so I do not want to store the pictures on my phone. I would rather use dropbox and facebook.

Upvote 0
When it syncs on my S4, it only syncs a thumbnail of the picture and not the whole picture itself. I find it handy to be able to see the pictures all in one place instead of having to switch app the whole time. So that is why I would think it would not be removed. But maybe you are right. Because in the end a lot of thumbnails also take up space. Would be nice to be albe to turn it on/off myself.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones