Dropdown menu problemSupport

Last Updated:

1. plnelson

plnelson Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Aug 21, 2010
    I'm testing out a Droid Incredible that my wife is borrowing from her work and I'm running into all sorts of annoying problems with it that make me think it's still a work-in-progress.

The lastest one is its handling of drop-down menus on many websites. For example, The Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority - Welcome to the Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority - the "Schedules" dropdown produces 7 choices. On my wife's iPhone I can select among them as smooth as silk and always hit the one I want. I've tried all sorts of things on the Incredible - zooming way in, using the optical "joystick", using my fingernail, etc, and I can't smoothly and consistently hit my choice!

Would someone please go there with a Droid Incredible and tell me if there's some special trick to this?

Thanks in advance.

PS I really want to like this phone because my 2-year contract with VZW is up next month and I get to pick a new phone, and also I'm just starting to learn Android development (I'm a sw engineer).

2. DizkoDan

DizkoDan Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    I just went there in Dolphin HD (my android browser of choice), and while slightly difficult to navigate those dropdown link menus, I was able to hit what I was trying to a few different tries.