Dropped CallsSupport

Last Updated:

1. awhitetn

awhitetn New Member

Anyone having dropped calls. I started having this problem 1 week after buying the Electrify. Took it back got a loaner same problem. Switched back to my old mesmerize no more dropped calls.

Advertisement
  2. jknutter

jknutter Member

I was having the same problem. I noticed when I was using the speaker phone it didn't do it. I'm not 100% sure but I think I was hanging up on the call by pressing something with my cheek bone. Now I'm more careful and it has not happened in awhile.
  3. awhitetn

awhitetn New Member

I thought that might have been the problem also. I tried the speaker also that didn't work and I was also not receiving calls.
  4. MomDrvnCrazy

MomDrvnCrazy New Member

I am on the phone as I type with US Cellular doing a factory reset on my phone.

Since I have had the phone I have had several instances of suddenly getting the alert tone that I have a voice mail when the phone never rang.

I can NOT have this with teenagers out driving and a husband who is a truck driver.

Is this something I get to look forward to or will this reset fix the issue??? Any other ideas out there?

Also, anyone else having texting issues?

This is not a very happy beginning to a relationship with Motorola.:mad:
  5. kmf

kmf Well-Known Member

I'm not having dropped call or texting issues with my Electrify. It is the best phone that USCC has ever put out IMOP. Do you have the latest 2.3.5 installed on your phone? Have you done the *228 tower update call?