Dropped Email AccountsSupport

Last Updated:

1. legaleagle

legaleagle New Member This Topic's Starter

Three times now I have had to re-establish my email accounts on this phone, any clue as to why they would spontaneously disappear?

Advertisement
  2. vega29fde

vega29fde New Member

Same thing happened to me once and I've had it for about a week. It didn't lose my Gmail settings, just exchange and yahoo. Not sure what the cause is, but it's annoying.

3. tbonedr

tbonedr New Member

My epic has done this same thing 3 times. I'm going to be getting an answer from Sprint tomorrow on why it's doing it. I'll let you know what we find out.

4. rolivetti

rolivetti Member

5. DJ_Droid

DJ_Droid New Member

I have had my SG3 for a little over a month now. I have my gmail running through my gmail app and my yahoo account running thru the email app. My yahoo account was dropping off about every week or so. I restored the account several times but then I added my gmail and yahoo to the app so I could see both or combined views. After about a week, the yahoo dropped off again. Does this Google phone not like yahoo email accounts? Now I cannot figure out how to add back the yahoo account or delete the gmail from this regular email app so I go back to having only the yahoo in it. OR if there is another way I can add my yahoo account--I just need both emails to show on my phone.