Dropped my Hero 6 foot...

Last Updated:

1. whytey

whytey Member This Topic's Starter

...off my locker at work. Seems to have survived without a mark. Cool :) All those years of WinMo phones and I go and drop this after just 2 weeks.

Advertisement
  2. hoppy1986

hoppy1986 Well-Known Member

lucky you!!!!!

i dropped mine gettin out of my car. i have a tendency to have it on my lap when driving (naughty i know) n forget its there, when i get out the car, slam it goes on the floor.

3. computerboyo

computerboyo Well-Known Member

Have you stuck something like a silicon case on it to protect it instead of keeping it naked.

4. hoppy1986

hoppy1986 Well-Known Member

i have now :p

5. SamIam

SamIam Active Member

Ooh...I do that all the time! Actually, when I read the thread title...I already thought to myself about my 'dropping phone when getting out of car' problem!

6. quantumrand

quantumrand Well-Known Member

I've only ever dropped my phone once, and it was pretty much a freak accident. It was with a phone that I got about two years ago. I only had it for a couple weeks and I was running up a flight of concrete stairs. Somehow it managed to work its way up and out of my pocket and tumble down 6 or so of the stairs, case flying appart, battery bouncing out...I picked up the pieces, put them back together, and all was well, just a couple tiny scuffs.

7. m1.carson

m1.carson Well-Known Member

Hi,

Dropped mine four feet onto concrete no damage BUT I had bought a black silicon cover with two screen protectors off e-bay for about