Dropped my HTC Sensation 4GSupport

Last Updated: 2012-07-28 14:53:36
  1. bboyswagger

bboyswagger New Member

I dropped my HTC Sensation 4G last night, shoulder-high drop. When i check if it's okay, it was. Feeling a bit worried in spite the phone still work after the drop, I decided to turn it off and goes to sleep. The following morning when I tried to turn it on, all I can see is the white screen with the "HTC" icon on it. Few seconds on that and the phone shut-off itself then the white screen appears again repeating the cycle all over again. Is there a way i can fix this problem by myself without going to the phone provider? I'm in financial problem right now so I cant afford to pay any repair fee.

Advertisement
  2. yahhboy

yahhboy Well-Known Member

If you're in warranty and there's no visible damage then contact htc directly it won't cost you anything if its in warranty
  3. ZaynabCrouse

ZaynabCrouse Member

Contact HTC directly do not contact your provider I learned the hard way that the provider will charge you even if its under warranty, whereas HTC will repair it, they will probably do some troubleshooting steps first but if you send it be prepared to not have a phone for a couple weeks. Also if they find the phone was damaged (i.e cracked screen or water damage) they will charge you 40 dollars to get your phone back (without fixing it). Good Luck :)
  4. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

The only problem with contacting HTC directly is that they deny you warranty coverage if you unlocked the bootloader, your provider doesn't usually bother you about it unless it's directly causing your issue. That's why they put the watermark on the phone after unlocking.