Dropped Outgoing Calls! Help!Support

Last Updated:

1. funker

funker Member This Topic's Starter

Help! I'm experiencing an odd quirk where my outgoing calls will often drop when I put the phone to my ear to talk or listen. Oddly, they don't seem to drop when I keep it on speakerphone and this doesn't seem to be an issue at all with incoming calls.

Has anyone else experienced this and found a fix?

Also, I've found this doesn't seem to happen when I use the menu and go to a different screen while the call is connected. Any ideas or info for this goofy issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
    Mike

Advertisement
  2. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

Hmm no dropped calls here. Make sure your proximity sensor is working (where it blanks out the screen when you put it to your face).

3. Woody4OU

Woody4OU Well-Known Member

4. funker

funker Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks! I considered what you said and did a test call to my home line and I think you are correct. That may be all it is, just me putting the phone to my face quickly and moving it away and back quickly from not being used to touchscreen phones. Is there any way to alter the proximity or other settings so that you can only end a call by pressing the end button? Either way I hope this has to a good degree solved my issue. We'll see in the next few test calls I make.