Dropped Phone, borkedSupport

1. prncrakim

prncrakim New Member

Missed my pocket and dropped my (naked) phone. Back cover popped off, battery popped out. Phone does turn on, bottom keys light up, but the screen is dead. Screen looks intact, no cracks. I have a replacement phone on the way but i was hoping to get access to my pictures/videos. I use lookout but only the free version, ie no picture backup. The pictures were not being saved to the sd card for whatever reason. Any ideas on retrieval??

Thanks in advance and learn from my mistake, backup everything.

Advertisement
  2. Gibbyson

Gibbyson Well-Known Member

They should be on the sdcard by default, unless you changed it, they should be there for you. Maybe you have some SW that puts them in a different folder or something, but regardless they should be somewhere on your card.

hope that helps.

Gibbyson
    prncrakim likes this.
  3. prncrakim

prncrakim New Member

Thanks for the reply. I didn't change the settings (not intentionally anyway) so I'm not sure why they wouldn't save to the sd card. Wife has the same phone, I put my sd card in her phone and it is empty.
  4. Gibbyson

Gibbyson Well-Known Member

Do you have any kind of photo/file manager SW on your phone that may not be on your wives? It's not very likely that your photo's are on your phone, to do it on purpose is actually a pain, doing it on accident is even less likely.