Well I dun goof'd this time really badly. It fell in a "bowl" of water and I quickly managed to pull it out. The phone was still on, working as usual, except I noticed that the battery started charging itself LOL. Like it had the electricity symbol on it. Anyways, I quickly took out battery, SIM card, opened up the USB port, took off the MicroSD and I noticed they're all pretty wet, wiped them along with the battery and the back of the phone but I still think there is some moisture left inside so I just put it in a bowl of rice, covered up so that no air can go in and hoping that everything will turn out good within 3-4 days. What keeps me calm is that it was working still while wet so that makes me think it'll still turn on once fully dried. Hell, my cousin's home had a flood and his computer was on the floor, he didn't turn it on for about a week and once he got the courage, his computer started without a problem and so far no motherboard issues or anything of the sort. I don't know how I'm gonna live for these next 3-4 days as my phone was half of my daily life, I feel disconnected from the world. Has anyone had similar drowning situations? If so, did leaving it with rice or just like that got it to survive? I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Young btw.