Dropped Screen, No Cracks, Wont Turn On???Support

Last Updated: 2010-06-28 03:16:15
  1. reaper9292

reaper9292 Member

Today I dropped my phone from about chest level. And when I picked it up the screen wouldn't turn back on. There are no any cracks on the screen and all of the touch stuff still works, what i mean is when the phone is on i can still unlock and scroll down i can feel it vibrate when I do so. I have tried pulling the battery and restarting and nothing will help. Does anyone else have any idea of whats wrong or how to fix it.?

Advertisement
  2. randyrw

randyrw Member

I did this about 2 months ago. Dropped it, no screen but everything else seems to work. Since I did not have insurance on it I took it to DR. Cell and they fixed it for $100. For me they were right down the street from where I worked. They replaced the screen in about three days. Luckily I had my old Instinct to fall back on. Good luck with yours.
  3. reaper9292

reaper9292 Member

Uggh thanks for your help. Although I was hoping that this was something that could easily be fixed but, I guess not.
  4. dntesinfrno

dntesinfrno Well-Known Member

It depends on the extent of the damage. If the screen/backlight is broken your looking at replacing it. You might get lucky and it just be that the cable came loose. Either way its gonna have to be dismantled.