• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Drunk Mode, every phone needs this

sharondippity-albums-posts-picture6506-drunkmode.png

What if instead of drunk mode. It has a filter, you know? Like it can send a text but if it has a specific word or words in a specific format then it'll be blocked or come with a warning.

"You're drunk are you? I don't think you should send this text"

Person tries to send it again
"Dammit you are drunk. You are going to forget and regret!"

:p

Upvote 0
I saw this thread & thought this would be a great place to let you know about 2 apps I am currently developing:

Beer Goggles App: You hold your phone up as if you were taking a picture or video of the person you wish to "date" and it makes him or her way more attractive than they really are. It will also have night vision technology for those late night / bedroom "date" activities.:love:

No Fat Chicks App: You set the app to the maximum weight of a person you would "date". You then hold your phone up as if you were taking a picture or video of the subject at hand, if the person is over the weight you entered it will cause your phone to vibrate violently & will call a local taxi service as you are clearly intoxicated & in no state of physically or mental capacity to drive.

Reactions: kymberlin
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones