• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I tried two NDS4Droid and DraStic. NDS4Droid worked OK but was rather slow, even on my S4.

DraStic on the other hand, is superb and has performed faultlessly. I strongly recommend it and I played Pokemon White (of which I have a legal copy I should point out) all the way through with no problems. It worked just as well as on my DS except for having on screen controls.

All the usual caveats about downloading pirated ROMs apply blah blah.

Reactions: jcfan4u
Upvote 0
I tried two NDS4Droid and DraStic. NDS4Droid worked OK but was rather slow, even on my S4.

DraStic on the other hand, is superb and has performed faultlessly. I strongly recommend it and I played Pokemon White (of which I have a legal copy I should point out) all the way through with no problems. It worked just as well as on my DS except for having on screen controls.

All the usual caveats about downloading pirated ROMs apply blah blah.

thank you so much i really appreciate the feedback im deffinately going to try it out

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones