Dual Clock settings

1. Can someone explain how I set the clock so when I am using the one that shows 2 timezones I can see both my home time and the country of my choice.
    Thanks im using the htc hero.

Advertisement
    :
  2. trick202

trick202 Well-Known Member

I tried this also, on a recent trip abroad.

Couldn't figure it out for the life of me! Hero also.
  3. vido.ardes

vido.ardes Well-Known Member

Add a new Widget and goto HTC Widgets > Clock > Option 4

That should do what you are looking for
  4. trick202

trick202 Well-Known Member

Yeah, we both get that - but getting them to show different times/zones is the problem.
  5. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

I think one has to be set and the other one is live?
  6. vido.ardes

vido.ardes Well-Known Member

When I use that widget, the left one shows whatever is marked as Home and the right one shows my current location (based on GPS), is htis not what you see?
  7. daveybaby

daveybaby Well-Known Member

Yeah, the dual time widget seems to work just fine here too - set your home timezone (open the clock widget -> go to world time tab -> [menu] -> home settings), this time is then shown on the left hand clock. On the right hand clock is your current timezone taken from GPS.

Obviously if youre sitting at home these will be the same :D

If you want to show other countries times you can always add as many single clock widgets as will fit (options 2 or 5 are good for this). This is a better method than using the dual clock anyway IMO, as the dual clock widget has a significant flaw in that it doesnt show am/pm - kinda important if youre phoning people in another part of the world.
  8. vletoh

vletoh New Member

LOL, I also struggled with this issue but never thought of adding two smaller widgets (yeah I know that says something about me :D). Thanks!
  9. littlelulu

littlelulu New Member

Can anyone tell me how to remove this...I do not want this and dont know how it even got there...
    Thanks for ant help you can give me
  10. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Press and hold on the widget you don't want and after a second a trash symbol should pop up - drag the widget into there.

Then you can add back your normal clock or whatever you want to fill that gap.