Dual SIM note 3 no arabicSupport

Last Updated: 2013-11-15 14:21:15
  1. htahir

htahir New Member

Hi all,

I am new and I need to have guidance on how to enable Arabic input on a Chinese version of Dual SIM Samsung Note 3 galaxy phone.

Note that I tried through the standard setting but no Arabic input and also this phones boot start with China Unicom and seems to be locked for Chinese language as the only selection in the keyboard select menu.

Also I noticed it does no have google play and does not allow to have Arabic keyboard from samsung apps store. Is there a way To enable the Arabic keyboard and the google play with keeping the dual SIM working?

Also I could not add my google account and thus I could not sync my contacts.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. htahir

htahir New Member

Just checking if thread been visible to people with experience with this case. Thanks
  3. Scootmien

Scootmien Well-Known Member Contributor

4. Watchd

Watchd Member

Hi,

It seems that buy a Note 3 Chinese version is a really big deal, I just checked the link shared by Scootmien and I think that it will be a bit hard to get all that process correctly done; however, it is great information as long as many people is struggling with this issue.

Regards
  5. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

The i9502 is definitely a China version of the S4. In fact there are actually three China specific versions, GT-i9502(China Unicom), GT-i9508(China Mobile) and SCH-i959(China Telecom). The languages are Chinese(simplified and traditional) and English only.

It's the same with the Note 3 as well, but not sure of model numbers for that one.

<==== We like to do our own things, our own way.