• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dudes commenting on wife in qik??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title is stupid but listen. Me and wife started messing with qik today video calling each other. We never used it before. After our convo a couple dudes sent my wife messages like
you're hot and it came from a qik website....they were comenting on things she was doing while we were video talking!!!
Somebody please tell me how to fix this

The title is stupid but listen. Me and wife started messing with qik today video calling each other. We never used it before. After our convo a couple dudes sent my wife messages like
you're hot and it came from a qik website....they were comenting on things she was doing while we were video talking!!!

damn sorry bro - I swear she said she wasn't married

Upvote 0

go to the qik website...it will all make sense

I just saw some people having sex...funny how they had more views than the guy putting postage stamps on letters...go figure!

Upvote 0

go get yourself a ugly wife!

Upvote 0
fring- make FREE Mobile calls, video calls &live chat to other fringsters, GTalk, AIM, Facebook, Yahoo and others. fixes everything wrong with Qik, including push to talk.

They also were supporting Make the most of Skype - free internet calls and great value calls videoconferencing.

Last I checked, they were swamped from an onrush of new iPhone 4 users and access was all hosed - but they're working on it.

Whether you're serious or trolling - Qik is goofy for any straightforward videoconferencing.

Upvote 0
hahahaha. you can totally see qik videos...

epic-win.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones