Dumb Noob (me) allowed my phone to be rooted and now my Eris has no 3G!

Last Updated:

1. ponch

ponch New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all,
    I hope that one of you out there might be able to help. I had someone root my phone this morning and I lost all 3G capability. I saw that he had saved PB00IMG and rootme zip files saved on my sd card. He initially had some difficulty getting the 3G to come back up as well, but eventually did. Later on today, as I was installing an app from Google Market, it went kaput. I tried rebooting by pressing power button and the volume button, but the problem remains. Any ideas please!! By the way, my phone is unlocked from Verizon to Cricket.

Advertisement
  2. lukesdiesel

lukesdiesel Well-Known Member

Try doing a full wipe and reflashing your ROM.

3. ponch

ponch New Member This Topic's Starter

How do I reflash my ROM? Being that it is an unlocked phone from Verizon to Cricket what do I reflash it to?

4. bmxer13

bmxer13 New Member

um that my sir means you just need to put the phone down and get one you understand. not being a dick bout it but thats the best way to jack up your phone....
    Enough with my 2cents because people gotta start somewhere. idk if you have you reflash the cricket flash every time you change roms. someone please put your input on that. but to flash a new rom you shut down your phone, then hold the vol-up and boot your phone back up. it should boot up in recovery mode. At that point your gonna want to see if the rom you have flashed on your phon is stil on your sd card so if it is then go down to where it says wipe and wipe the "factory reset" and the dalvik. then follow the directions to get back to the main menu which its gonna tell you to hit vol-down and it will take you to it. then go to where it says flash from sd card or something along those lines. then find your rom flash it and hit reboot when its all done. lol one thing not to do is DO NOT BATTERY PULL WHEN ITS FLASHING!!! Thats all you gotta do