• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dumb Question Thread

The screen itself is intact, but the image below is all that shows on the display ... and then only for a few seconds. Once it's booted (electronics seem to be functioning), screen is just black. :

1. What's wrong?
2. Is it worth fixing?
3. How much, and is the fix reliable?

This device is actually an LG L90 D415 (works great on MetroPCS). F6 was stolen 6 weeks ago, JUST WHEN thanks to many of you, I had it where I wanted it.

We've bought a couple of these - new in the box on Craigs and OfferUp for $75 and $90 the last two months.
It's a marginally better device than F6-L70-F60 in that it's quad core, has a tiny bit larger screen, and more storage. No faster than my My F6 was zooming, with MasterChief's help and GameTheory's Freedon Kernel ... about the same.

Thanks.

p5j4Fag.png

BTW: We're not some Keystone Cops breaking and losing phones like it sounds ... this is the first stolen, and I think first broken. So there.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones