Dumb Question...

Last Updated:

1. WormDoes

WormDoes Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I realize how dumb this question is but I can't find an answer to save my life. When in ClockworkMod Recovery how do you go back to a previous screen? IE: If in apply a zip from SD card screen how do you return to the main menu? When pressing the volume rocker up and down sometimes I see it'll say "back menu button enabled" but the rocker keeps scrolling. I'm stuck on the apply a zip screen and I'm trying to make a backup. Also, just curious, what would happen if you did a battery pull from recovery or HBOOT? This is the first time I'm using CWM on my Inc so please be nice :)

Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. masterpanda

masterpanda New Member

I wonder if the answer you are looking for is just by pressing the power button twice on top to get back to the screen you are looking for to get back to main menu. To apply anything I use on menu I click track ball on bottom.

WormDoes likes this.
  3. WormDoes

The power button twice, huh? That makes sense I tried pressing it once but nothing happened. I was also kind of gun shy because I know in HBOOT power selects things and seeing as how I'm in the flash SD screen I didn't want to flash something by accident. I'll try that and see if it works..

Yup, it works. Thank you, sir. Mods feel free to delete this thread if need be.

4. doug piston

doug piston Well-Known Member

If you have an Slcd screen and are using Adrynalyne CW mod for it there are times when the power button will not work to go back. When this happens recovery will show a message that says "back button disabled" but will put up a option to bo back within the same menu screen. Just scroll to it and select it with the trackball.

WormDoes likes this.
  5. WormDoes

Ahhh, that's why that kept popping up. It kept popping up enabled then disabled and it freaked me out so I put my phone down and waited for a response on how to go back haha. Thanks for your help, Doug

6. WormDoes

Deleted post. Found answer