• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Dump] [All Variants] Aboot, files and how to flash.

Here's a dump on where to find your specific aboot to fix bugs like data and other bugs when flashed with wrong aboot. (mostly purple screen, version models, keys, ect)

The Dump

Rename the file to only aboot.bin!

Need to be done in CMD!

How to install:

Recommended Method:

(In PC only, Aboot needs to be in Internal Storage on L70)

adb shell
su
dd if=/sdcard/aboot.bin of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/aboot
reboot!

Fastboot Method:

Reboot into fastboot.
Get aboot
do fastboot flash aboot aboot.bin
reboot!

Enjoy aboot!

How to help:

Upload your own aboot! Any variant is wanted from any rom. Remember to attach it here!

How to dump (In PC Only):

adb shell
su
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p6 of=/sdcard/aboot.bin

Here's a video if you don't know how to do this or need help... (fastboot method)

Last edited:
i patch a d320f8 but doesn't change :/ still appears only lg-d320

Anyone knows if i can use the laf.img from a diferrent lg version of mine or need the specific file from that version? because my file is corrupted i don´t know why, and i want to go back to stock rom a few days just for the camera :/ then comeback to cm12

Upvote 0
i patch a d320f8 but doesn't change :/ still appears only lg-d320

Anyone knows if i can use the laf.img from a diferrent lg version of mine or need the specific file from that version? because my file is corrupted i don´t know why, and i want to go back to stock rom a few days just for the camera :/ then comeback to cm12

D320f8

Attachments

• laf.zip
    14.8 MB · Views: 1,045
Reactions: Christian182
Upvote 0
I have extracted this original aboot from the D320f810a_04.kdz, hope it helps someone.

I have many other files for our d320n, d320f8, ms323 like the abootb, boot, backupGPT, cust, factory, laf, modem, PrimaryGPT, Recovery, persist, rpm, rpmb, sbl1, sbl1b, sdi, tz, tzb bins and system.img also. If anyone needs any of this files let me know.

Attachments

• D320f810a Aboot.zip
    259.2 KB · Views: 635
Reactions: Orionhilles
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones