Duplicate Yahoo SENT emails in EVOSupport

Last Updated:

1. trader914

trader914 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Im having a very strange issue with my Yahoo email account. I have the Yahoo email account as part of my main email icon. I just added the account from my email account menu. Everything works fine except that the SENT messages are showing up as doubles. All of the sent mails are showing up twice in the SENT folder within my Yahoo account. When I access it from my PC, there is only ONE copy of the sent mail. So the duplicate is only within my EVO.

Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. trader914

I have my yahoo email accts as part of my main (stock) MAIL icon, along with POP3 and gmail. When I send emails through any of my yahoo emails and look at my SENT folder in those respective email accounts, there are always 2 copies of the sent mail. This is only happening with yahoo accounts - not the POP3 or the Gmail account. So I went to my yahoo mail through my desktop PC and checked the SENT folder and there were only one copies of each. So this duplicate is happening only on my EVO. I dont why or where it is happening, however. Where is this dpulicate being stored and how do I correct this problem?

Any ideas?

3. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

try to delete the account and add it back

4. trader914

I added 2 other yahoo accts I have...and they are doing the same thing.