Durability

Last Updated:

1. hook3m

hook3m Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone having issues with scratches on their screen? I

Advertisement
  2. ThatNewAndroidGuy

ThatNewAndroidGuy Well-Known Member

Have you tried wiping the screen on your shirt until its completely clean? Sometimes pulling my phone in and out creates streaks across it. Also check to see if you don't have any sand(i know) or other dirt/particles. They can easily scratch up the screen. My USB connector seems solid, a lot more solid than my HTC Mogul.

3. some.devil

some.devil Well-Known Member

My screen has gone unprotected since launch day, no scratches. Also, my USB connector is definitely solid, again no issues.

4. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Well-Known Member

I have never used a screen protector either and my screen has no scratches. The camera lense tho has a couple minor ones. I do wish a little more thought when into the design of this phone so it could be used without a case.

5. JoshUng

JoshUng Well-Known Member

I use a screen protector, so I can't comment on that part, but I am noticing some issues with the usb connector. While the charger that came with the phone works perfectly, the car charger, and a backup charger sometimes just stop charging the phone for no reason at all. I imagine this is more about the chargers than the phone, since one works fine, but it is a little odd that the two different chargers started experiencing the problem the same day.

6. hook3m

hook3m Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It