In just a few days. Dang it!
    Top left corner.
    Anyone else has this problem?
    Exchange? Or are they all the same?
    I carry naked in pocket.

Advertisement
  2. bytheriver

bytheriver Well-Known Member

I had my first Dpro replaced because of data connection issues and random shut downs.

Second one, huge dust particle under screen in less than a day! On third one...good so far, knock on wood!
  3. 999Vulcan

999Vulcan Well-Known Member

Got a replacement yesterday, and new one is already showing some dust in top left corner. Must be design flaw of some sort.
    I guess, I will have to live with it.
    Ordering a case from Amazon to hopefully slow the process down (I hate cases, but oh, well).
  4. 999Vulcan

Anyone else has this problem? Is it worth trying for a 2nd replacement?
  5. kjjb0204

kjjb0204 Well-Known Member

No dust under mine after 5 days, kept mostly in my pocket. I do hate the dust between the lcd and bezel though.
  6. 999Vulcan

Not willing to waste any more time trying the 2nd replacement, I went in and got HTC incredible today. Hopefully it does better. Guess I will have to get use to virtual keyboard after all...
  7. kjjb0204

kjjb0204 Well-Known Member

Can't go wrong with the Inc either. Had it for 6 months before giving to my wife. I need the physical keyboard of the DP.
  8. mitsuko

mitsuko Member

weird i was looking at the droid pro forums because im thinking of getting one. the dust things sounds like a problem i used to have with every single motorola Q, Q9, and Q9C i've ever owned. seems like a problem motorola has still not fixed.
  9. paul.r

paul.r Member

I have some under the upper left hand corner. So far, I'm willing to live with it when the alternative is going back to a Blackberry.
  10. jwgraves62

jwgraves62 Well-Known Member

used to carry mine in my pocket with no case and eventually got lots of dust, so I got VZW to swap out my Pro for a replacement and switched to a case/holster which took a while to get used to, but after 3 weeks - still no dust at all.