Dust under the Touch screenSupport

Last Updated: 2012-07-18 02:45:33
  1. anudeep574

anudeep574 New Member

Hi All ,

I bought HTC exlorer last month.with in 5 days of time I found small dust particles(only 2) under the touch screen.As I found it is annoying for a new phone,I have given my phone to the repair center,they replaced with a new touch screen which is just free.Now again with in 3 days I am able to see 3 dust particles :mad:, 1 exactly in the center and remaining 2 at left side are very tiny.only i can see them in day light or bright light.else if i observe keenly the one at the center is visible.Exactly 1 month completed from when I bought the phone.Any body facing the same problem ? what should I do? should I again give the phone for repair or it is better to live with it ? Please suggest me regarding this issue.

with Regards,
    Anudeep :)

Advertisement
  2. Hsn07

Hsn07 New Member

Man i know about each n every thing about explorer and ive talked to many persons having explorer but havent heard of this problem. And i know its very annoying , it happened with my last java phone and i just sold it away. I recommend u to claim ur warranty and get a new cell out coz explorer is a pretty good low end Android Smartphone.

Hope u will get some help from this.
    Regards,
    HSN07