DX recert in stock on vzw site, just ordered today

Last Updated:

1. RalphMachio

RalphMachio Member This Topic's Starter

Dunno if people were/are talking about this but the pre-owned recertified Droid X has been on verizon's site IN STOCK for the past day (and still is as I type this).

I ordered one today @ 11 AM central time and has already been shipped with a FedEx tracking # and an ETA of Friday.

Just in case you're sick of waiting this is a great option IMO.

I was super surprised at the price as well...it said $150 with my new any 2 upgrade but also decided to give me a $100 credit on top of that...and no dealing with a rebate. I dunno how that worked out but I'm stoked!

I can report back when it gets here day after tomorrow.

Advertisement
  2. das7771

das7771 Member

I just ordered one today as well. I will be getting mine tomorrow. I originally ordered the regular one, but once I saw this was in stock today I canceled that order and will be receiving my DX tomorrow by 3pm.

3. jerrybb

jerrybb New Member

8PM Pacific time, it reads "Out of Stock" again. Guess I missed the window? I'll check again in the morning.

4. buckguin

buckguin Well-Known Member

I dont know if I really trust refurbished phones.. I guess Im just one of those guys that like to have brand new things. But man, it does suck that youre going to be playing around on your X a week (or two) before I get mine for $150 cheaper. I think a congrats is in order..haha

5. dookie1

dookie1 Well-Known Member

better to have a refurb imho...

you know that it has been gone through with a fine toothed comb, as opposed to just rolling off the assembly line.

6. Bankswood

Bankswood Well-Known Member

Actually the post says returned / recertified. This could mean the X was returned during the 30 trial window and really didn't have any problems. Looks like a good deal.

7. RalphMachio

DX got here today @ 2:30 central time. That was quick!

The X looks incredible...wait maybe I should chose my wording differently ;)

It's perfect, not a single blemish. Appears to have no problems, time to activate it!

Still out of stock on VZW as of now, but keep your eyes peeled...it's worth it.

8. baberz

baberz Well-Known Member

I just ordered my brand new droid x today and it should be here 9/13 regardless of the "9/21 ship date".

9. RalphMachio

Just checked. Recert X's back in stock as of this writing.

Looks as though someone on vzw already gave it a bad review saying neither of theirs worked.

Mine is flawless FYI.