e-bay accessory bundles

Last Updated:

1. unknown force

unknown force New Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. johnny99

johnny99 Active Member

The genuine Motorola products are much much higher quality.

3. drowe

drowe Well-Known Member

Check Verizon's site and look at the bundles. I got a home dock, car dock and car charger for $50.

4. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

i would stay away from most of the ebay stuff. even if it says OEM look to see where it is shipped from. i had a friend buy a few batteries for a motorola cliq that said OEM however when he received them the label read Motorolla instead of Motorola. they were cheap knockoffs shipped from china. only one of them would hold a charge but was not putting out full voltage. pretty scary stuff.

5. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member

Amazon is a better place to look. I just got a Moto car charger and Moto 6' wall charger for $14 and change, shipped. They do appear to be the real deal and both are working nicely. I'm sure you could find docks for a good price and I know they have Seidio cases for less than the Seidio site. I think Amazon is (mostly) more trustworthy than ebay.

6. johnny99

johnny99 Active Member

Car dock and desk dock (both with chargers) are $20 each on Amazon. Free shipping on $25 orders.

7. dclaflin

dclaflin New Member

I have something similar, bought it for the case, and chargers. The window mount was junk and I threw it away. It was too long and bounced. The problem with the VZW stuff is that if you have a snap on case you have to take it off to put our phone in the car mount.

8. obutto

obutto Well-Known Member

The case is bad. I bought it off ebay. It ends up putting stress in the gap between the screen and keyboard and makes your screen loose when it is not on. I would just buy the dock, not the case or just throw it out.

9. 747tech

747tech Active Member

I don't trust amazon either. I have bought knockoff memory cards that said they were real and did not work.
    I stick with Verizon. I know what I am getting and they have a year warranty.
    I can destroy a belt clip in a heartbeat so the warranty works well for me.