E-mail and attachmentsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. jamestown

jamestown Member This Topic's Starter

Ok i can not get any attachments on my g-mail weather its just a picture or wmv they simply just will not show i open the e-mail and all the text show but no pics or video?? :( PLEASE HELP!!

Advertisement
  2. jamestown

Help please!

3. lilroot

lilroot Well-Known Member

Are you using the icon 'Gmail' or the icon 'Mail' ? I know if you have gmail, you are using that one, but I am using that and I am using the 'Mail' app, and if you log your gmail account up the the 'Mail' app, then open that app and on the bottom there are 3 headers: Received, Converstions, Attachments. Go to the Attachments sections and choose the message you want (might need to do a 'Refresh' command). Then click the right arrow and the "download" arrow to the left. That will iniate the download and when it is done, where the down arrow is will become a picture of the paperclip (attachment) icon for most programs. When the papperclip is showing, click that and it will ask where you want to save it.

Enjoy, Hope this helps, and like you, I wish the 'Gmail' app could do this. Someone should mention for this to be added to the update.

4. Mer2112

Mer2112 Well-Known Member

What I've done is set up the standard mail app to only check manually not on a timed basis. I use gmail as my main email checker/client. If I receive an email with an attachment I can to to the regular mail program to retrieve that message and work with the attachment.

5. jamestown

thanks for your help everyone i got it awhile ago i just do what mer said and i just use the gmail icon to use as a push if there's attachments i just go to the mail app and don't have any problems.:D