E-Mail: Delete on Handheld and Mailbox PromptSupport

Last Updated:

1. fdnyfish

fdnyfish Active Member This Topic's Starter

Just got the Incredible, and the only options I see for e-mail using POP3 is to delete mail from server or keep mail on server.

Coming from a Blackberry, I was prompted each time I went to delete a mail message with the following: delete from "Handheld" or "Handheld & Mailbox"

This way e-mail messages I needed to attend to when I get home from work would be downloaded to my desktop when I opened my mail client (and all the mail I deleted thru the day would be gone when I opened my mail client)

Anyone know if this option exists on the droid?

Advertisement
  2. skyline8610

skyline8610 Member

i second this since i still have my tour waiting for incredible to arrive and this is a very convenient feature

3. zrxoa1

zrxoa1 Member

This feature is biggest thing I miss from my Storm. I hope someone comes up with a way...

4. Conundrum1984

Conundrum1984 Member

I just came from a Blackberry Curve to the Samsung Mesmerize. I miss this feature. Does anyone know an app that can do this?

5. Conundrum1984

Conundrum1984 Member

Bump????

6. MintSauce

MintSauce Member

found this thread through google search...and as it is identical to what i'd post if i were to create my own thread i think it easier to bump and keep this site appearing #1 in order to attract non-AF.com members.

...so bump!