• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

E-mail issues on Evo

pwee08

Jun 5, 2010
I dont use G-mail. I have a Main e-mail account which is a Hotmail account. I have it sync with my Evo. But here is the issue, When i have the widget open i am able to read my e-mail's fine and delete them. There are deleted and everything is fine. NO! lol i get on my computer and checked my mail it ends up everything i have deleted did not. Anyone having this issue with any other e-mail provider beside G-mail.

I believe I have this Issue too. Seems like there Is a prob with the mail app because delting the msgs from Ur mailbox on Ur phone should delete it from the actual mail server as well......I don't know, double check if background data is enabled and maybe turning sync off and on, I dont know if that is required though. Let me know what u discover. Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones