e mail

Last Updated:

1. ep8703

ep8703 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

has anyone figure out how to delete mail off the phone but keep it on the computer. with g mail.

Advertisement
  2. cooolone2

cooolone2 Well-Known Member

I don't really use Gmail, but this is a problem with imap retrieval I believe, but make sure you check in both the phone and online in Gmail accounts for their respective settings.

Just a suggestion...

:)

3. bcbutler20

bcbutler20 Member

same question different platform. i can't figure how to delet an email off my excahnge acct without also wiping it off my outlook.

4. Taterus Maximus

Taterus Maximus Well-Known Member

I think that there is a setting on most mail apps that will delete mail from the phone only while allowing you to still access them on a computer. I can't recall how you get to it, and I'll repost with instructions after my final this morning unless someone beats me to it.

5. dksnet

dksnet Guest

Open your phones email and Go to the mail settings and make sure the check mark is checked to leave mail on the mail server. After you delete it from the phone you can still get it from your desktop/laptop/netbook etc.
    Also check to make sure the same is set on your gmail and other email accounts you use.