• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

E-Online Ten Best

eyebeam

Extreme Android User
Nov 6, 2009
Richfield MN
picasaweb.google.com
Ten Best and Worst Final Finale Moments - E! Online

So, What say you about this list?

I say - No M*A*S*H*, Newhart or St. Elsewhere as the best, makes this a crappy list. The Shield probably belongs as well IMO.

edit: Looks like they edited it and added
"We've compiled TV's 10 best—and worst—final finale moments of all-time since Newhart went off the air so as to avoid having to say again how great itsSuzanne Pleshettewas. Even though we just did. Say how great it was. Again."

So, after Newhart.

I do not agree that the Friends finale was one of the worst. He obviously didn't understand the significance of the slow panning of the apartment. There have been so many great scenes and very important moments in that one single set for the past 10 YEARS. It was such a sad moment to know that there weren't going to be anymore moments. They did it very well for all of the Friends fans. I don't think that he was one at all. The "lingering shot" of the door, that the guy didn't like, symbolized that the Friends series came to a "close". I hope that he was smart enough to understand that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones