EA mobile games

Last Updated:

1. bealsy

bealsy Active Member

looks like EA are finally pulling their finger out... from their twitter:

"Madden NFL 11 will be launching on Android. Stay tuned for more details by the end of this month. #EAMobile"

EA Mobile (EAmobile) on Twitter

and with FIFA 10 out on the UK market soon (I still can't find it on my Galaxy S) we'll start to see more games of a consistent high quality!

2. JccageX2

JccageX2 Well-Known Member

Good, EA Do make a lot of good Mobile games, including the ones on the iPhone.
  3. indiemixer

indiemixer Active Member

Crossing my fingers for Fifa!
  4. JediJesus

JediJesus Well-Known Member

bout damn time.
  5. ogrenator

ogrenator Well-Known Member

need for speed shift is prolly the best game on android...that or backbreaker but shift is a legit game to put many hours in to
  6. bealsy

bealsy Active Member

Hopefully EA support the UK market properly as well - really surprised that they released FIFA 10 in the US market and not the UK one yet. I'd expect the UK market to lap it up with the football fanbase over here.
  7. alecks2217

alecks2217 Active Member

A few days after releasing FIFA10 I saw they were getting tons of complaints in the comments. They supposedly updated it and fixed an installation issue, but then shortly after all the EA Mobile games were pulled from the market on my HTC Incredible. They had about 4 or 5 five games, all with less than 3 stars... Did they decide to go with 2.2 phones only? They've been missing for quite a while now. Does anybody know what's going on?
  8. thirteen113

thirteen113 Well-Known Member

I really like NFS Shift, it impresses me that this type of game is playable on a phone.
  9. joseandres20fl

joseandres20fl New Member

Hi I just got an admire samsung phone. from MEtro... I been trying to install games like
    ganstar, fifa10 , modern combat and every time its start downloading the update it charges and everything but most of the time freeze or text overlap through images.. Any types do I need scummvm-android (by that way what is that for and the plug ins...) HELP PLEASE..
  10. Andro123

Andro123 Guest

No good shooters for android current ones dont work on manny phones nova 2 nova one other forget. Ea needs to bring out medal of honer series and more.