Ear symbol in place of Battery??

Last Updated:

1. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

Anyone know what this ear symbol is where my battery indicator is ?

I haven't seen the battery icon since flashing Frankenrom

Attached Files:

2. yankeeboy

yankeeboy Well-Known Member

same issue here
  3. Squintz82

Squintz82 Well-Known Member

Did you have the smooth battery icon before flashing without clearing data and cache? Or did you try and install smooth battery after installing Frankenrom?
  4. bmo21

bmo21 Active Member

Kinda looks like an icon for a bluetooth headset. But could be the beer making my eyes see things.
  5. yankeeboy

yankeeboy Well-Known Member

after Frankenrom for me. It was the first thing I did after adding vanilla mail and removing HTC lockscreen
  6. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

that happens when you try to add smooth battery i think
  7. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Well-Known Member

Yes, it's smooth battery. Did the same thing for me. Did a restore and it was back to normal
  8. fearofth3dark

fearofth3dark Well-Known Member

Wait what? I have the same problem using frankenrom but I don't know what smooth battery is? Could it have to do with the theme I'm using?
  9. ChiTownJim

I have used smooth battery on all my roms I've flashed but now that I think about it I think my battery icon was there then I tried installing smooth battery and that was up.
    I think I'm going to go to third wave tomorrow anyways , not really feeling frankenrom.
    Having problems sending picture messages, gps is kinda slow and i guess it's not compatible with smooth battery
  10. zamugustar

zamugustar Well-Known Member

Its the icon for hearing aid and yes its the smooth icon pack, it did the same with the original EVO port.
  11. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

i tried to find a way to port it to the evo frame work but its over me an squientz's head sorry
  12. ChiTownJim

It's all good , I didn't really care for the EVO ports
  13. italusa

italusa New Member

Go settings, call, hearing aids just uncheck or check if you want to activate it.
    TheHouseIT likes this.